Reservation Policy, Terms and Cancellation Policy:
This policy has been developed over the years with an eye to giving you the most flexibility possible, while avoiding the need to increase prices because of lost revenue due to last minute cancellations. Upon request by Party X, we are happy to make a "tentative" (undeposited) reservation to hold space at any one of our three lodges. We will hold this reservation for an indefinite period of time until one of two things occur:
1. Party Z will request space over that same period of time, and is willing to make a deposit in order to secure the room(s). Depending on the amount of time there is between the date of arrival and the date on which we are offered the deposit by Party Z, we apply the following policies:
- If the date of arrival is more than 30 days away, we give Party X three business days from the time of advisal to either deposit or release the space.
- Between 29–15 days, we give Party X one business day from the time of advisal to either deposit or release the space.
Reservations which have not been paid by 15 days before the day of arrival, are subject to cancellation without notice.
2. If you have not had to make an early deposit, our payment policy is the following:
ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- 60 days prior to arrival a 50% non-refundable deposit is required.
- Final payment is due in our offices 30 days prior to arrival.
- Reservations which have not been paid by 15 days before the day of arrival, are subject to cancellation without notice.
*Please note: This policy only applies to Costa Rica Expeditions’ owned and operated hotels. Other hotels in Costa Rica may have different policies.